- Remove all the remaining meat left on a chicken roasted the previous day, picking the bones clean and using everything except the skin.
- Shred the beef.
- Remove the skin from the black pudding and crumble.
- Finely chop the chicken giblets (liver, heart and gizzard).
- Brown all the meat in a drizzle of oil. Once browned, add the rancio wine and leave to simmer till it has evaporated. Then add the mi-cuit foie gras and mix till well combined. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta sheets for seven minutes in boiling salted water. Remove the pasta sheets and cool quickly in iced water to stop them cooking any further. Once cooled, stretch out on a cloth. Place some of the stuffing on each sheet and roll up into cannelloni.
- Make a béchamel sauce by starting with the roux: melt the Cadí butter PDO and brown the flour in it. In another pan, combine the milk and cream with a little salt and bring to the boil.
- Once the roux is cooked, add it to the milk mixture and stir. Add half of the grated Urgèlia cheese PDO and stir till the sauce is smooth.
- To assemble the dish, place a few spoons of the cheese béchamel in the bottom of the baking dish, then place the cannelloni on top. Cover all the cannelloni generously with the remaining béchamel. Scatter the rest of the Urgèlia cheese PDO on top and bake in the middle of the oven at 220 ºC for ten minutes till nicely browned.
Garnish with watercress and serve.