- Melt the coating in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Add each of the ingredients in the same order as in the recipe, stirring all the time with a wooden spatula. Do not add the next ingredient until the previous ingredient has been well mixed in. The final result should be a creamy paste which you can put in a mould or make into a roll, wrapping it with aluminium foil.
- Put in the fridge and leave to cool for 6 hours.
- When it has the right consistency, serve the cake with pistachio shards on top.
Recipe by Pep Nogué
Serves 4 people
- 3 egg yolks
- 250 g semi-whipped cream
- 75 g 70% dark chocolate coating
- 125 g sifted icing sugar
- 150 g Cadí butter (DOP Mantega de l’Alt Urgell i la Cerdanya) kneaded until creamy
- 50 g coffee
- 25 g Marc de Cava
- 85 g cocoa powder
- sifted through 22 mesh
- 40 g green pistachios