- Place the olive oil and vinegar in a saucepan, followed by the chicken breasts and then the carrot, red pepper, garlic, bay leaf and rosemary. Lastly, peel the onions and add them to the pan.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a small pinch of salt and cook for approximately 30 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for eight hours in the fridge.
- To make the coca dough, place the spelt and kamut flour in a bowl and then add the egg, the glass of milk and the glass of olive oil, followed by the white flour. Mix together using your hands, adding more flour as required. Continue to work the dough until it is dry in texture. It will dry as you work it with your hands. When the dough is well combined, form a ball, cover it with a cloth and leave to rest for two hours in a dry environment.
- When the dough is rested, roll it out and shape it into a coca. Place the dough on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and bake in the oven at 190 °C for 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, cover with a layer of tomato sauce. Cut the marinaded chicken into slices and place them on top of the sauce. Cut the Urgèlia cheese PDO into cubes and scatter them in among.
Ingredients for four people
- 250 g of kamut and spelt flour (preferably from Cal Pauet)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 g carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 100 g red pepper, cut into julienne strips
- Bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 100 g Paris or other small onions
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of milk
- 15 g white flour
- Urgèlia cheese PDO
- 125 ml extra virgin olive oil