- Cut the courgettes lengthwise using a mandoline. Discard the first slice, which is mostly green skin. In total, you need eight slices (mostly white flesh) of courgette to make ravioli for four people.
- Blanch the courgette slices in salted water for 30 seconds. Cool in iced water. Drain well and set aside.
- Melt the cheese in a bain-marie and leave to cool. Once cold, season with the smoked salt and pepper. Use two spoons to make small quenelles.
- Place one slice of courgette on top of another to form a cross. Use a spoon to place a quenelle of the stuffing in the middle. Fold the courgette slices up to make a parcel. Bake in the oven for a maximum of three minutes. You can also steam the ravioli for a few minutes.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the pepper, vinegar, oil, toasted almonds and chives.
- To serve, place the cooked ravioli on a plate and garnish with a little melted Urgèlia cheese PDO and the vinaigrette.
Ingredients for four people:
- 2 courgettes
- 150 g Urgèlia cheese PDO (from L’Alt Urgell and La Cerdanya)
- 50 g toasted almonds, chopped
- 3 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked salt