- Cut the Urgèlia cheese PDO into cubes.
- Roll the anchovies.
- Dice the quince jelly, apple and pear like the cheese. Arrange all the products on the plate, forming a mosaic, together with a few rocket leaves.
- Crush the pistachio nuts and peeled hazelnuts and mix with extra virgin olive oil and chopped chives.
- Add oil and a pinch of salt. Season and serve.
Recipe by Pep Nogué
Ingredients serves 4 people
- 100 g Urgèlia cheese PDO Formatge from Alt Urgell and Cerdanya
- 100 g quince jelly
- 100 g rocket
- 8 Escala anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 Girona apple
- 1 Lleida pear
- extra virgin olive oil (Catalan PDOs)
- 50 g Reus hazelnuts
- 50 g pistachio nuts
- salt flakes
- chopped chives