- Heat a pan with 2 litres of water. Season with salt and, when it boils, add the vinegar and the eggs, breaking them one by one in a ladle and dropping them gently into the water. Boil on low heat for 3 minutes. Remove them one by one with a skimmer and immerse them in cold water. Wait for five minutes and then place them on a cloth, cutting off the loose pieces of egg white to make a smooth circle.
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the tips to a length of 7-8 cm. Boil in water with salt for 15-20 minutes and then place under cold water. Drain and place half in a dish, forming 6 bunches with the tips all at the same height. Sprinkle with Cadí cheese, coat with 25 g of Cadí butter PDO and put in the oven to brown. Arrange the artichokes in a circle in a heat-resistant dish. Fill the artichoke hearts with foie gras and put an egg on each one. Place the remaining asparagus tips in the centre of the circle, forming a bunch.
- Melt 50 g of Cadí butter PDO, mix in the flour and then add the boiled milk. Stir with a mixer, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, and cook on low heat for 20 minutes. When it is half-cooked, add the tomatoes and half of the finely chopped truffle.
- Cover the eggs with this sauce, sprinkle the eggs and the asparagus with Cadí cheese, pour the rest of the Cadí butter PDO over the entire dish and put in a hot oven for a few minutes to brown.
- Make a circle with the asparagus tips and serve immediately.