- Boil the potatoes without peeling. When they are cooked, peel them while they are still hot and mash.
- Add half of the red pepper and the diced butter. Mix thoroughly to give a finely blended sauce. Add salt to taste and place in a pastry bag.
- Cut the octopus legs and grill with a drop of oil.
- Serve. Make small mounds of mashed potato and place on top an octopus ring and season with a little warm olive oil and sprinkled red pepper.
Recipe by Pep Nogué
Ingredients serves 4 people
- 8 boiled octopus legs
- 1 kg potatoes
- 100 g Cadí butter (PDO Mantega de l’Alt Urgell i la Cerdanya)
- 25 g paprika
- 10 g chili pepper
- 1 dl extra virgin olive oil (Catalan PDOs)