- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Thoroughly wash the mushrooms, cut into thin slices and sauté in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Make layers of potato, cream Cadí, Urgèlia cheese PDO, mushrooms and bacon in a casserole. Make 2 or 3 layers of each.
- Bake in the oven at 125ºC for about 2 hours.
- Needle test to see whether it is cooked. If the needle enters easily in the centre of the casserole, you can turn off the heat. Leave to cool for a little while and serve.
Recipe by Pep Nogué
Ingredients serves 4 people
- 1 kg potatoes
- 300 g different types of wild mushroom
- 100 g smoked bacon
- 100 g Urgèlia cheese (PDO Formatge de l’Alt Urgell i la Cerdanya)
- 400 g CADÍ single cream