- Peel the onion, leek and garlic. Cut into thin slices. Put a pot on low heat with the butter and, when it melts, place the onion, the garlic and the leek, and leave to simmer.
- Peel the carrots and the pumpkin. Cut into equal-sized pieces.
- When the onion is half-cooked, add the curry, stir and, making sure that it does not burn, add the chopped pumpkin, the carrot and cover with the stock. Leave to cook for about 20 minutes.
- Put a pot to boil with water and a pinch of salt and, when it starts boiling, put in the lobsters and leave to cook for 6 minutes. Take them out and cool quickly with water and ice. After 10 minutes, you can take them out, peel the tail and cut it into slices the thickness of a finger. Put to one side.
- When the pumpkin and carrot are cooked, add the diced Urgèlia cheese PDO and blend to a smooth cream.
- Pour through a colander. Add salt if necessary and adjust the consistency of the cream. It is thick, add a little stock.
- Serve with the cream lukewarm, placing 2 slices of lobster in the middle, sautéed with a little oil, and decorate with chopped chives.
Recipe by Pep Nogué
Serves 4 people
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g CADÍ butter (DOP Mantega de l’Alt Urgell i la Cerdanya)
- 5 g curry
- 3 carrots
- 200 g pumpkin
- vegetable stock
- 100 g Urgèlia cheese (PDO Formatge de l’Alt Urgell i la Cerdanya)
- 2 lobsters
- chopped chives